- HDSL2 with support of -129 Vdc & -190 Vdc on the loop
- Data transmission lines within the passband of the card
- Station side span-powered H2TU-R (751340SP only)
- Station side locally powered H2TU-R (751340R2 or 751340SP)
- Provides isolation of 50 kV rms (70 kV peak) while maintaining full communications across the air gap by an isolation transformer that provides low-loss, low-distortion transmission between terminals.
- Card Model 751340R2 is passive and does not require power to operate. A locally powered H2TU-R must be used on the Station side.
- Card Model 751340SP requires a -48 Vdc input and will provide 125Vdc Span Power on the Station-Side of the isolator to power the HDSL2 terminating unit, H2TU-R.
- The Teleline Isolator shelf power can be maintained during the installation of the cards.
- The CO-side of the 751340SP and 751340R2 enables the return of loop sealing current or span power. DC is not transfered from the CO-side to the Station-side. DC Span Power is regenerated on the Station-side, if so configured.
The cards can be plugged into the 3-card shelf, the 5-card shelf, the 8-card shelf, or in any of our High Voltage Interface (HVI) pre-configured units.